Thursday, March 31, 2005

Addendum

A few notes on things people have mentioned (over im, no comments yet :( )

The MSM is an acronym used in the blogosphere which means Mainstream Media. The general public gets their information from places like CNN, which have been shown again and again to push their own agenda. If you want honest reporting, you do not get it from the MSM.

There was a study put out by the pew foundation proving the strong leftism (dont care if its not a word, it is now) of the MSM. Cant find a link for the life of me, but i read it awhile back and it was enough to convince me. As despicable as it is, pretty much across the board there is a heavy bias in journalism, and for the most part it is leftist. (with some notable exceptions like fox news, who would shift the planet on its axis if they were any more right)

That against me song at the end is pretty much exactly about what i am talking about. After rereading the entry, i realised that only about a quarter of the meaning is actually in the words. any am! fans will appreciate it though ;-)

And last but not least, some of that rant reads as a tad arrogant. I apologize, that is not my intention at all. I do not believe everyone is wrong but me. I was trying to say the people who will bring this world forward are learning to keep their mouths shut. I believe I share some of the qualities of the revolutionary, but am sorely lacking in others.

Stay tuned, I will be giving my views on why things are the way they are. If anyone wants to get a heads up on subject matter, it will center around the effect of institutional authority on the human mind, and how that directly applies to almost all facets of our lives. Ive also got one in the works on why the windows taskbar sucks in a huge way if you are doing serious work, which comes first is totally dependant on my mood tomorrow ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home